SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
SEM is an important conversion driver for marketing campaigns of any type.
The reason is because paid ads are commonly linked to conversion-focused landing pages or sales pages that move web traffic through the sales funnel.
Organic results aren't typically linked to landing pages, but paid ads are.
Benefits of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Increase brand awareness and brand equity of product.
- Increase Visibility - Increase in web site traffic.
- Advertise to an audience that's already interested in you.
- Increase in targeted leads.
- Target your ads to users based on languages and locations.
- Competition advantage - Marketers can enable users to select their product over their competitors.
- Greater ROI — Compared to other advertising media, paid search strategies are more efficient.